This ministry provides spiritual guidance using the Bible to help children build a lifelong relationship with God. Our teaching model deepens a child’s understanding of God by introducing Biblical truths, reinforcing them with stories from the Bible, and relating those truths and stories to current events. Anyone who loves children is encouraged to volunteer as teachers.
Children’s Ministries mentor children from birth to know, love and follow Jesus Christ, and to help them be members of their families become deeply committed Christians through Sunday school classes.
We want to provide an environment and experience that will allow your child to grow in Christ by the knowledge of the Bible, fellowship with other Christian children and encouragement to live everyday for Jesus.
- To encourage children to memorize verses from the Bible
- To teach children Christian music and develop their talent for the ministry
- To make a successful transition from home
- To learn to be with other children and develop social skills
- To develop an interest and joy in learning
- To develop self-control
- To develop a feeling of success
- To develop self-expression
- To develop creativity
- To develop a secure feeling through trusting relationships
At Northview Christian Fellowship we believe that children are an important part of the church.
In Matthew 19:14 Jesus said…
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Each Sunday children are encouraged to actively participate in corporate worship with their parents. (This is when we sing worship songs together) After worship the children are dismissed for Sunday School
Sunday School Classes
Ages 0-3 Nursery
Ages 3-6 Pre-School Class
Ages 6-12 Kingdom Kids
Ages 13-17 Middle School